Last Modified: July 6th, 2019
Thank you for visiting GoSteamClean (“GoSteamClean”, “we”, “us” or “our”) respects your privacy. When it comes to your personal information, we believe in transparency, not surprises. That’s why we’ve set out here what personal information we collect, what we do with it and your choices and rights.
1. Some key terms
Our Users give us information pertaining to being able to sign up for our new customer discount. We store the information on Google software. We do not sell your information to any third-party. Your information is as secure Googles databases are.
3. Personal information we collect
We collect various personal information of you. This includes the following:
Information you provide to Sign Up/Newsletter, specifically email address, first name, last name and phone number.
4. How we collect personal information
We obtain personal information from various sources. We do this in two main ways:
· You provide some of it directly (such as by registering to Sign Up).
· We receive some of it from third parties (like when you Sign Up from social media accounts). The information that you provide on those sign up pages is then used and stored in our database that we use.
We’ve described this in more detail below.
a. Personal information you provide
When you use our Services, we use the emails and phone numbers to contact you to set up a time to give you a quote in person, via text or email. This information that you give to us we may also use to send you surveys, contests or similar promotions.
5. How we use your personal information
We use the personal information we obtain about you to:
· Communicating with you. Communicate with you, including by sending you emails about your transactions and Service-related announcements.
· Surveys and contests. Administer surveys, contests and other promotions.
· Promotion. Promote our Services and send you tailored marketing communications about services, offers, and promotions of GoSteamClean
We process your personal information for the above purposes when:
· Consent. You have consented to the use of your personal information in a particular way. When you consent, you can change your mind at any time.
· Legal obligation. We have a legal obligation to use your personal information, such as to comply with applicable tax and other government regulations or to comply with a court order or binding law enforcement request.
6. How do we secure your data?
· We use Google database software. We do not guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website.
7. How we share your personal information
We share personal information in the following ways:
· We do not share your information. We store it on the database provider.
8. Contact information